EVALUATION OF RISK MANAGEMENT STATUS IN OPERATION ROOM OF NAMAZI HOSPITAL OF SHIRAZ CITY
In this study, the awareness rate from risk management was examined in the personnel of operation room and anesthesia in Shiraz Namazi hospital. For performing this study, a questionnaire which was previously designed by Zaboli et.al in Tehran Bagheiatallah Hospital was used. This study sample content was 123 persons and data relating to the individuals awareness rate from risk management and also demographic and job features were collected. Finding of this study showed that most participating people had a moderate awareness from risk management and awareness rate in women was more than men and by income increase people awareness increased. No significant relation was found between awareness and age, working experience and so on. Regarding lack of relation between working experience rate and type of job and age with risk management, holding some classes and training all personnel about risk management seems necessary.
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the journal. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
What are my rights as an author?
It is important to check the policy for the journal to which you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as
Author. Journal's standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your own personal website, your department's website or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may not post the accepted version of the article in any repository other than those listed above (i.e. you may not deposit in the repository of another institution or a subject-matter repository) until 12 months after publication of the article in the journal.
- You may use the published article for your own teaching needs or to supply on an individual basis to research colleagues, provided that such supply is not for commercial purposes.