Open Access Policy
In order to ensure the maximum exposure of 'International Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Research' contents', we adopted the open access policy, meaning that;
- All the articles published in our journal are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License, full details of which can be found here.
- Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes.
- The journal also allows the authors to self-archive the final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository.
- Journal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time, and your access to the journal will be deemed to be your acceptance of and agreement to any changed terms and conditions.