- Content published in the journal is digitally archived/backed up in PKP/DOI to guarantee continued access for current accessibility and long-term preservation.
- The published article metadata /full article shared with Indexing services to increase the availability to the scientific community through their electronic system in addition to our journal own.
- In the case of rare and unavoidable circumstances, if the journal stops publishing, the articles will be kept online accessible at least ten more years.
- In case of a crash of the journal website, the content will be available/accessible through our other digital archiving systems.
- The post accepted version of the article may be archived on your website, your department's website, or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- The author self-archiving we apply can be found in the Sherpa/Romeo database. (https://v2.sherpa.ac.uk/id/publication/30542?template=romeo)