Main Article Content
In exploring the epitome of Physiology, we come across a multitude of disciplines. The history of human Physiology can be traced back to 435 BC. Now, Physiology has become an integral part of our life. Physiology and Medicine are like two faces of the same coin. While swimming through the ocean of Physiology we discover many natal systems. Physiology forms the ground on which the study of Medicine works like our laptop. Forming substratum in the arch of medical and surgical knowledge, Physiology is gaining vanity. The relevance of Physiological ideas is just like the cherry on the cake. This review is a general topic of interest and discusses the history of Physiology and the importance of Physiology beyond academics in the epoch of translational research.
- Physiology, Medicine, Physiological ideas, Neurophysiology, Translational research.
Copyright (c) 2020 Aparna A Mulgund, Nagaraja Puranik
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the journal. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
What are my rights as an author?
It is important to check the policy for the journal to which you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as
Author. Journal's standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your own personal website, your department's website or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may not post the accepted version of the article in any repository other than those listed above (i.e. you may not deposit in the repository of another institution or a subject-matter repository) until 12 months after publication of the article in the journal.
- You may use the published article for your own teaching needs or to supply on an individual basis to research colleagues, provided that such supply is not for commercial purposes.