Aims & Scope: Our goal is to stimulate new research ideas and foster practical application from the research findings. The journal publishes original research, review articles, case reports of such high quality as to attract contributions from the relevant international communities.
To maintain the highest standards of editorial integrity To improve health, health care, and health education, internationally by elevating the quality of medical care, disease prevention, and research To publish original, important, well-documented, peer-reviewed articles on basic medical sciences subject topics To provide doctors with continuing education in basic science to support clinical decisions To enable physicians to remain informed in multiple areas of basic medical science, including developments In the field of health education. To achieve the highest level of ethical medical journalism and to produce a publication that is timely, credible, and enjoyable to read.
Open Access Policy
In order to ensure the maximum exposure of 'International Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Research contents', we adopted the open access policy, meaning that;
- All the articles published in our journals are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License, full details of which can be found here.
- Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes.
- The journal also allows the authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject based repository.
- Journal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time and your access of journal will be deemed to be your acceptance of and agreement to any changed terms and conditions.